Had a nice long post about this, got eaten by expired session. Engage tl;dr
- Love Battlelog
- Battlelog better not stay stuck behind the login gate
- Forced to load game and spawn before you can change options? Yeah, dumb. People scream for options any time — no, better would be to move options into Battlelog.
- Gameplay and graphics are killer and perform quite well even on my starting-to-get-2-years-old hardware.
- The closely interwoven Blaze, ESN, and Origin system dependencies scream “Multiple single-points-of-failure!!” which does not bode well for initial stability nor game longevity.
- For the love of all that is holy, in-game text and squad systems better be about 1000% better by release.
- Overall: Probably taking some time off at release.